Boys & Girls Club employees must have a strong interest in working with children and actively supporting the individual needs of each child. They should be emotionally mature and willing to commit to the level of service the Club aims to provide. Employees must take pride in all aspects of their designated responsibilities and be dedicated to further developing their professional skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma
- Have a clean driving record
- Successfully complete pre-employment background check and drug testing.
- Drivers needed to transport Club members from school to Clubs’ after-school program
- Monday-Friday 2pm – 4:30pm
- Must have CDL
Site Director (After-School Program)
- Monday-Friday (20-25 hours per week)
Directs/manages overall daily operations of Housing Authority Club site with the primary concern for programs and service delivery, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, community relations and membership administration. Candidate must have a minimum of three years of youth development experience, planning and supervising activities, demonstrated ability in personnel supervision & facility management and strong communication skills.
Program Aide (After-School Program)
- Monday-Friday 2pm-6pm (12-20 hours per week)
Responsible for helping to provide quality after-school programs and activities for children grades K-6th. Must be able to communicate with youth, parents and the general public. Responsible for supervising program areas, providing proper guidance to youth, plan, implement & evaluate programs.